Republic of Ireland boss reveals when West Ham ace Declan Rice will make international decision

For the PC gamers we have this forum area. Online games like MMORPG's, FPS, or RTS video games as well as flash arcades can be talked about here.
chanoudom

Republic of Ireland boss reveals when West Ham ace Declan Rice will make international decision

Post by chanoudom » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:35 am

Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill รับ พนัน บอล has said Declan Rice has yet to make his final decision on his international loyalties after omitting him from the Irish squad once again. The West Ham teenager is still mulling over whether to represent Ireland or England at international level, despite appearing for the Boys In Green three times in senior friendlies and having been with the set up from the youth levels.

England, the country of Rice's birth, รับ พนัน บอล want him to pledge his allegiance to the Three Lions as opposed to the country of his grandparents. O'Neill believes that Rice won't make a decision for another couple of months until the end of the year, despite other media reports claiming that he had made his mind up and had chosen England.

The Ireland manager said as he revealed his latest squad: "There's no change, I've been talking to his dad and there's going to be a decision from him and his family at the end of the year. รับ พนัน บอล "I'm always hopeful, there are a lot of stories coming out I don't think there's been any change. "It's up to the player, he has a lot of things to consider and a lot of things might favour England, but I'm hopeful.

Return to “Computer and Online Gaming”